Online Facebook Spotlights
Wednesday January 27th- 2022- Family Literacy Day #FamilyLiteracyDay
Saturday August 20th- 2022– Bookstore Romance Day #BookstoreRomanceDay
Tuesday September 6th– 2022- National Read A Book Day #NationalReadABookDay
November TBA- #IReadCanadianDay
***If you are a Local Author/ Publisher interested in having an online spotlight done on our social media pages, please contact us on our contact page. Thank-you
Our Locally Authored Book Club Exchange
We generally meet once a month on Wednesday evenings from 6:30pm to 7:30pm.
• Each participant will bring a locally authored novel that they have recently read and can part with. Locally authored will be defined as an author living within the Atlantic Bubble.
• During the meeting, each person will take a turn telling everyone what they liked about the book they brought and why the others should read it.
• Each book will go into a basket and at the end of the meeting, if a book sparked your interest, you’ll be able to take it home to read.
• If there is more than one person interested in reading the book, it will be brought back to the next meeting, for another person’s turn.
• We may even host an author occasionally and Dartmouth Book Exchange may even seed the basket once in a while.
• All are welcome to come and listen during the meetings, but only the people who brought a book will be guaranteed to leave with a book.
Our Book Club aims to promote local authors, their books and the writing of reviews. #supportlocalauthors.